Shop the top trends now…
New year new season! But before you hit the mall or click proceed to purchase on you Net-A-Porter order, consider what you already have in your wardrobe. I’m one of these people who used to buy a shit loads of stuff and hardly wear it which is just pointless and wasteful. Now I aim to go through what I have and find new ways to style my favourites.
Lucky for us trends come and go AND then come back again so here is what you can still be rocking:
- Ruffles – still a strong silhouette for a romantic touch
- Pleats – everyone has a pleated skirt. Also think about tops and dresses
- Stripes – this print will always have a place in your wardrobe and this time I’m looking to sailor boys and vertical styles
- Logo T-shirts – You must have seen the Gucci tees or Coco Chanel ones from the Cuba collection all over Instagram? Do like Alessandro Michele and go vintage
- Pink – one of my favourite shades and this time it’s bolder and brighter (try wearing it head to toe)
- Tulle layering – this was one of my favourite styles at LFW last year and I’m so pleased it’s been spotted at shows from New York to Paris
And 4 trends I’m looking forward to styling:
- Sunshine yellow
- Open back
- White shoes
Get ahead of the fash pack and shop my edit now!