Weekends were made for shopping…
[dropcap]Happy[/dropcap] weekend everyone! Hope you all have some lovely plans. I’ve just been to a Rihanna beauty masterclass in Dubai and she was brilliant! Now I’m home, the baby is asleep and I’ve had my dinner (beef pie with sweet potato) I can have a quick look at the sale happening over at Shopbop.
Sales can be overwhelming so I always try to keep wish lists on my store accounts so, as soon as something I love is one sale I know. It also helps to invest in timeless classics like a great knit, fab coat and great jeans. Saying that, you can also dare to pick something a little more quirky when it has a discount.
Click through my faves below and remember, you can get 20% off orders under $500 and 25% off orders $500 and more, and it ends 30 September. Happy shopping!
- This coat from Vince is the perfect neutral shade that will go with everything.
- You guys know how much I love Ganni and it’s always nice to add a bit of colour to your winter wardrobe
- While everyone gets ready for winter, here in Dubai we keep adding to our collection of maxi dresses
- Rixo London has become a go-to brand for stylish Londoners and it’s easy to see why.
- LoveShackFancy make the cutest bohemian dresses
- It’s bee nine months since I had Lola and I still can’t brave a bikini, but a halter neck style swimsuit is really flattering
- Ye, I’m still obsessed with Cult Gaia bags no matter how impractical they are
- I love round shape bags. They’re elegant and remind me of hat boxes
- This delicate pendant necklace would be perfect for layering