It’s an oldie but a goodie and this season stripes get a refresh…
I’m pretty sure every single person has something striped, be it colourful or the classic black and white, this print is one of fashions’ favourites and can be worn in so many ways. When I was putting this post together I didn’t realise how many linear pieces I have but they are my firm wardrobe staples and this season designers from DKNY, Louis Vuitton, Dries Van Noten and Balmain injected some eclectic fun into the trend.
Easily mixed with other prints, try a stripe T-shirt with a floral pencil skirt, or throw on a striped blouse over leopard print trousers. For work, nothing beats a vertical print stripe jacket and this summer you can even get away with matching trousers. Another great way to the nautical look is with accessories, be it a bag, shoes or just fun pair of sunglasses, there are endless options to make it work for you. The rule is, there are no rules, get inspired and don’t be afraid to go over the top, more is more!
Here are some of my favourite stripey pieces to buy now:
- This Coast dress reminds me of last summers Fendi collection!
- Step into these fun beauties from Sophia Webster.
- Still lusting after these Chloe trousers.
- Been loving Jacquemus for a while now, such fun pieces!
- Buying these Topshop sunglasses as we speak, perfect for festivals.
- How cute is this headband?!
- No summer wardrobe is complete without a shirt dress.
- Tommy Hilfiger has the perfect day to night jacket.
- Beach bag sorted!
- Will be wearing this Topshop cami with some flares and wedges.
How are you wearing stripes this season? Share in the comment box below! x