Sharing the happy vibes…
[dropcap]I[/dropcap] have to thank another writer inspiring this post. I don’t know their name but I stumbled across this article on Harpers Bazaar when I was feeling pretty low, and it immediately cheered me up.
Can Blogging Land You A Job In Fashion?
Can you feel happier in one minute? Net-A-Porter always seemed to do the trick, but the article talks about asking yourself a simple question.
Gratitude is key to happiness, especially when you think you’re wasting your time over something that doesn’t really give you anything back.
Social media is another bump in the road. Although I love the platform for it’s ability to connect people, the constant feed of filtered ‘happy’ lives can make you feel like you’re missing something.
So I read the article, smiled and decided to make my own list to the question asked. What am I grateful for?
- Family is number one. Ever since the arrival of Lola I feel complete and even more determined to do everything to make her life as amazing as possible.
- Friends. If anything else, they keep you grounded and it’s so therapeutic to have a gossip over a glass of wine
- Good health. In Russia we always toast to health, and as you get older you appreciate having a fully functioning body
- Being able to travel the world
- Job. I love working in the media industry, and can’t wait to see where it takes me
Of course there are little moments of happiness every day that cheer me up, like a cup of tea with a biscuit or seeing my dream shoes on sale, but the above list is what I cherish no matter how shitty my day can get.
What are you grateful for?
Thank you for ready and have a positive week ahead guys! x